it's just me

it's me

fredag

BBF

It was funny because..when i was coming to Malta..i had nobady..ok i had my ex, but nop friends. And i was thinking that i will never fiind a friend here. BUT I DID!!
Iam also very very very happy that i meet you!!  First time i meet you was in Purple bar, and after that we went in to, st julius i think, and we was party the hole night!!!

Me and Maggie on my Balcony in Malta!
I have spoken to Maggie fore a few min ago on skype! :) Iam very happy to see her again, and talk to her again. We had so much fun in Melliha, the little city there we lived.
Much Ladies day and Ladies night haha,
An i hope we see us soon, i can come and visit you, or you can come and visit me! Visit me here in sweden...i think you gonna like it here Maggie. 

Iam sad that i was going to sweden, and leave you. Miss you !
But i had no choice to stay =/  I feel much better now when i am home, and i feel much better that i am single to. 


Inga kommentarer: